Osprey Savu 2 Lumbar Pack
Availability : In-Stock
Quality trumps quantity, and with the Savu 2 less can certainly be more. Reach for this single-bottle lumbar pack for quick laps on your favorite trails. Offering enough storage capacity for ride essentials, such as a spare tube, CO2, multi-tool and snacks. Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon with a PFC-free DWR coating.
Osprey Savu 2 Lumbar Pack Features & Specifications:
- AirScape backpanel with contouring lumbar wrap provides maximum stability
- Easy-access angled padded bottle sleeve
- Easily accessible split zippered side compartments with internal tool organization
- Blinker light attachment with reflective graphic
- VOLUME DIMENSIONS WEIGHT
O/S 122 IN3 / 2 L 7H X 8.5W X 4D IN. 0.587 LBS.
- Extra thick ridged foam with center air channel for excellent ventilation
- Airmesh wrap hipbelt with zippered fabric pockets provide stability and breathability
- ErgoPull waist strap closure system allows for proper snug and stable fit
- MAIN: bluesign®-approved recycled 600D PET polyester, PFC-free DWR
- ACCENT: bluesign®-approved recycled 400D high-tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR
- BOTTOM: bluesign®-approved recycled 400D high-tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR
LUMBAR CARRY: For riders who require hydration or gear storage while riding, but prefer the off-the-back carry and minimalism provided by lumbar packs.
RIDE STABILITY: Our bike-specific, angled hipbelt and compression straps provide stability and comfort by keeping the pack close to your body. This is created by a breathable airmesh wrap hipbelt that contours over the hipbone, Osprey's ErgoPull cross-body waist strap closure system that pulls the pack into the lumbar and side compression straps that pull the load close to your body, providing the most comfortable, secure and stable carry.
BOTTLE CARRY: The perfect solution for stable lumbar carry allows you to access your bottle(s) with ease. For short rides without water, the bottle pockets compress to maintain stability and keep the pack close to your body. Water bottles not included.
SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS: Constructed with PFC-free recycled bluesign®-approved nylon; a sustainable build that's tough and durable to endure years of riding.