Osprey Daylite Backpack
Availability : In-Stock
Lightweight, simple, durable and comfortable, the Daylite® is well-loved for a reason. Reach for it when running everyday errands, going for a quick hike or heading out of town. Constructed from high-quality bluesign® approved recycled fabrics, GRS-certified recycled polyester and a PFC-free DWR coating. Versatile with the ability to attach to a variety of other Osprey bags, the Daylite can handle years of everyday wear and tear.
Osprey Daylite Backpack Features & Specifications:
- Large panel-loading main compartment
- Attaches to a variety of compatible Osprey packs
- Multifunctional interior sleeve for hydration reservoir, 13” laptop or tablet
- Dual side compression straps
- Dual water bottle side mesh pockets
- Front pocket with organization and key clip
- Internal reservoir sleeve
- Harness grab handle doubles as a luggage pass-thru
- VOLUME DIMENSIONS WEIGHT
O/S 793 IN3 / 13 L 16.93H X 10.24W X 7.87D IN. 1.087 LBS.
- Mesh-covered die-cut foam backpanel provides comfort and ventilation
- Spacer mesh harness with integrated handle. Adjustable sternum strap with whistle
- Removable 20mm webbing hipbelt
- MAIN: bluesign® approved 300D recycled polyester, PFC-free DWR
- ACCEN: Tbluesign® approved 600D recycled polyester, PFC-free DWR
- BOTTOM: bluesign® approved 600D recycled polyester, PFC-free DWR
VERSATILE: The Daylite® Series accommodates a kaleidoscopic range of activities from day hikes on local trails to festivals, farmers markets and global travel.
SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS: Constructed with main body bluesign® approved fabrics, GRS-certified recycled polyester and PFC-free DWR; a sustainable build that’s durable and can take years of everyday wear and tear.
COMPATIBILITY: Compatible as an attachment to several Osprey travel and backpacking bags for additional storage and carry options, the Daylite® and Daylite® Plus are great bags to have around town or as a summit pack.