Purposely designed to function in a multitude of settings from day hikes to downtown, the women's-specific Archeon 30 features high-quality craftsmanship and sustainable recycled fabrics made to weather daily abuse. With a removable raincover, internal reservoir sleeve, webbing lash points and side pockets - this versatile pack is just as comfortable hiking as it is high-tailing it on the next train out of town.
Osprey Archeon 30 Backpack Women's Features:
- Dual ice ax loop and webbing attachment points
- Fixed top lid with pocket and webbing attachment points
- Dual low profile stretch woven hipbelt stash pockets
- HDPE framesheet and dual-profiled aluminum alloy stays spread load across the entire backpanel
- Adjustable harness
- Edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface and large load support
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Mesh-covered bumped foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to body
- Seamless lumbar-to-hipbelt body wrap transfers load from frame to hipbelt
- Volume: 1831 IN3 / 30 L
- Dimensions: 21.26H X 12.2W X 9.45D IN.
- Weight: 3.82 LBS.
- Fabric: 1880D Recycled Nylon Canvas