Aesthetics like a roll-top closure, recycled fabrics and clean lines make the women's-specific Archeon 25 unquestionably stylish. Technical features - like dual side pockets, a removable raincover and reservoir sleeve - make it unapologetically versatile. Quality crafted and made to withstand everyday abuse, this pack can just as easily haul your workday essentials to a cafe or haul your trail essentials for a day hike.
Osprey Archeon 25 Backpack Women's Features:
- Roll top with extended single zip front panel access
- Front stretch woven/fabric shove-it pocket
- Trekking pole attachment lash points
- Hidden internal zip pocket
- HDPE framesheet and dual-profiled aluminum alloy stays spread load across the entire backpanel
- Adjustable harness
- Edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface and large load support
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Mesh-covered bumped foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to body
- Seamless lumbar-to-hipbelt body wrap transfers load from frame to hipbelt
- Volume: 1526 IN3 / 25 L
- Dimensions: 21.26H X 12.99W X 9.45D IN.
- Weight: 3.11 LBS.
- Fabric: 1880D Recycled Nylon Canvas