Utterly stylish and unapologetically versatile, the Archeon 25 features a roll-top closure and a clean silhouette that can just as easily accompany your commute to the coffee shop or carry the essentials for a day hike. Quality crafted with durable recycled fabrics, this pack was created to crossover between trail and everyday without forfeiting Osprey's signature quality and comfort. Featuring dual side pockets, a removable raincover and reservoir sleeve.
Osprey Archeon 25 Backpack Men's Features:
- Roll top with extended single zip front panel access
- Front stretch woven/fabric shove-it pocket
- Trekking pole attachment lash points
- Hidden internal zip pocket
- HDPE framesheet and dual-profiled aluminum alloy stays spread load across the entire backpanel
- Adjustable harness
- Edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface and large load support
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Mesh-covered bumped foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to body
- Seamless lumbar-to-hipbelt body wrap transfers load from frame to hipbelt
- Volume: 1526 IN3 / 25 L
- Dimensions: 22.44H X 12.99W X 9.45D IN.
- Weight: 2.97 LBS.
- Fabric: 1880D Recycled Nylon Canvas