One Ball Jay Mod Pod 3-Piece Stomp Pad Clear/Black logo
Availability : In-Stock
The MOD POW stomp pads feature a three piece design available in black, white and clear with no logo. The Mod Pod stomp pad three piece design allows you spread out the traction and put your traction where you like it! Run it tight or separate the pieces to enlarge your traction area. Don't worry, our stomp pads will not peel up or wear out.
This traction pad is top material over the graphics is clear and is extremely hard to scratch. We use a propriety rubberized material that is light, waterproof, and nearly indestructible. Your foot will stay where you want it.
One Ball Jay Mod Pod 3-Piece Stomp Pad Clear/Black logo Features & Specifications:
- Size: 5"X 4.75"
- Color: Black with a White ONE Mountain logo
- Clean board surface and dry completely. Use ONEBALL base cleaner, rubbing alcohol, or another solvent may be needed to get off dirt. Let the solvent dry for 10 minutes.
- Mark area where pad will be placed with pencil first. Peel off backing of pad. Place stomp pad in front of your back foot binding and center edge to edge.
- Only stick once, do not move, making sure not to damage adhesive. Use your fingers to press on pad with firm pressure. Use a hair dryer or heat source to help the pad stick if you want.
- Let stomp pad adhere to board for a minimum of 12 hours before using. Better yet, bring your board inside your house and let the stomp pads rest overnight.