Home › brands › one ball jay › stomp pads › one ball jay crystal gems stomp pad
One Ball Jay Crystal Gems Stomp Pad
Availability : In-Stock
Add some sparkle to your life with the Crystal Gems snowboard stomp pad/traction pad! Give your boot more traction on the board when getting off chair lifts or riding with one foot strapped in.
Multi-piece traction pad system, place them where you want!
Gems stick to various other surfaces as well, if you like how they sparkle.
One Ball Jay Crystal Gems Stomp Pad Features & Specifications:
- Size: 10 Pack, .75" each gem
- Clean board surface and dry completely. Use ONEBALL base cleaner, rubbing alcohol, or another solvent may be needed to get off dirt. Let the solvent dry for 10 minutes.
- Mark area where pad will be placed with pencil first. Peel off backing of pad. Place stomp pad in front of your back foot binding and center edge to edge.
- Only stick once, do not move, making sure not to damage adhesive. Use your fingers to press on pad with firm pressure. Use a hair dryer or heat source to help the pad stick if you want.
- Let stomp pad adhere to board for a minimum of 12 hours before using. Better yet, bring your board inside your house and let the stomp pads rest overnight.