One Ball Jay Bottle Opener Scraper 2.5X6 Inches
Availability : In-Stock
Because beverages and tuning your board go together we created the first snowboard scraper and bottle opener in one. Hot wax your board and pop open a fresh pop or brew! There is only one of these and we invented it! This 1/8" thick acrylic scraper features a metal bottle opener on one end. The sharp acrylic material has a super sharp edge for precision wax removal. When the scraper's edge gets dull, run it across a metal file or sandpaper to sharpen it back up. The notched corner is great for clearing wax off your edges.
One Ball Jay Bottle Opener Scraper 2.5X6 Inches Features & Specifications:
- Length: 6 inches.
- Design: Metal bottle opener riveted into scraper.
- Select correct temperature specific wax by checking mountain conditions/snow report...(actual snow temperature, not air).
- Press wax on the iron and distribute small drips of wax over the entire base. DO NOT ALLOW IRON TO SMOKE!
- With iron in hand, slowly pull the iron over the wax drips smoothing them into a sheet of wax that covers the entire base tip to tail.
- Let the wax cool 10-15 minutes, then scrape with a sharp plastic scraper. DO NOT USE a steel scraper.
- Use a wax brush or fiber pad, remove excess wax from base, brushing from tip to the tail. This allows your base to glide fast.