One Ball Jay 4WD Wax Cold (23-12F)
Availability : In-Stock
Our 4WD Cold Temperature ski and snowboard wax is a great all purpose wax at a great price. Race proven formulas using the highest quality of hydrocarbon waxes. No additives. Available in four temperatures that offer the best value in the industry! Contains no flouro.
One Ball Jay 4WD Wax Cold (23-12F) Specifications:
- Warm = 32ºF to 28ºF (0ºC to -2ºC)
- Cool = 28ºF to 21ºF (-2ºC to -6ºC)
- Cold = 21ºF to 5ºF (-5ºC to -15ºC)
- Ice Cold = 5ºF to -22ºF (-15ºC to -30ºC)
- Base Prep = Used to clean and protect base 32ºF (0ºC)
Hot Waxing: Base must be clean & dry. Hot wax your base with the temperature specific wax for best results. Let wax cool completely and scrape with a plastic scraper. Brush out remaining wax from base and polish smooth.