Oboz Sawtooth X Low Waterproof Hiking Shoes Women's
Availability : In-Stock
The Sawtooth X Low Waterproof is even more capable than our beloved original. It has a new outsole for superior traction and a new Adaptive Cushioning Technology midsole for an even smoother ride. But among all this new-ness it retains the same great fit and feel and our B-DRY waterproof technology, so you can be confident taking on the trail, puddle filled or otherwise.
Oboz Sawtooth X Low Waterproof Hiking Shoes Women's Features & Specifications:
- Fit Notes: Length runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a wider forefoot & toe box.
- Technical Specifications:
- Width: Standard - Women’s standard width is B in the heel and C in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. We always recommend trying our footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
- Volume: Standard — Medium-High volume feet tend to be wider with higher arches and insteps.
- Upper Material:
- Oiled nubuck
- Cordura Fabric mesh
- TPU heel counter
- B-DRY Waterproof Membrane
- 100% RPET Repreve Laces
- 100% RPET Repreve Webbing
- Micro-injected PU window
- Weight: 14.1 oz. | 400 grams