Obermeyer Formation Insulated Jacket Little Boys'
Up to 15% OFF
Up to 15% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
Pinnacle on-mountain performance and recycled construction, sized down just for them.
For the Formation Jacket we combined 2-way stretch motion, HydroBlock® Pro 15k/15k waterproof/breathable fabric, and performance-first design to create a kid-friendly, ‘ready-for-anything’ ski jacket. The Formation comes equipped with all the weather protection your kid will need, including an interior windguard, fleece lining panels, and a fleece chinwarmer. To shield your kid against wet weather on slush days, we’ve built the Formation with Skier Critical™ seam sealing and bonded construction. To keep the Formation in your family’s rotation for years to come, we’ve also included our I-Grow™ Extended Wear System. This year, the Formation is built with REPREVE® recycled fibers, to pair Obermeyer performance with responsible production.
Obermeyer Formation Insulated Jacket Little Boys' Features & Specifications:
- Waterproofing: PERFORMANCE
- Warmth: INSULATED
- Fit: REGULAR
- Fabric: All Colors - HydroBlock® Pro 45% Repreve Polyester, 55% Polyester 2-Way Stretch
- Insulation: All Colors - 220gm Body, 180gm Sleeve, 80gm Hood
- Lining Content: All Colors - 100% POLYESTER
- Shell Content: All Colors - 100% POLYESTER
- Removable hood: Situations change on a dime out there on the trail. Customize your style and comfort level in seconds to fit your needs.
- Magic Chain hood attachment: A slider system that connects the hood to the jacket in the back that will break away instantly if the hood happens to get caught on a tree, on the lift, or any other interfering object.
- Stretch inner hood gasket
- Fleece earwarmers
- I-Grow™ Extended Wear System: I-Grow™ system allows the garment to increase the sleeve cuff and pant hem lengths to extend the longevity of your garments and support families' clothing needs. Snip and release the 'I-Grow' colored threads to lengthen the sleeves and cuffs up to two inches.
- Full-Motion™ articulation: With Full-Motion™ articulation, garments are designed and shaped around the form of an active outdoor enthusiast to enhance comfort and performance. Obermeyer’s fit specialists work closely with designers, pattern makers, and factories to ensure each piece is shaped on a multi-dimensional pattern because we consider fit an important technical aspect of everything we make
- Skier Critical™ seam sealing: In pieces where weight and range of motion are key, we've mapped the seals to keep skier performance as the goal while allowing freedom of movement and lightweight function.
Reflective logo: We want to keep our young passionate winter enthusiast as safe as possible on the mountain, at the bus stop, or on your local trails.
- Decorative tape detail
- Reflective trim: We want to keep our young passionate winter enthusiast as safe as possible on the mountain, at the bus stop, or on your local trails.
- Reflective zipper pull(s): We want to keep our young passionate winter enthusiast as safe as possible on the mountain, at the bus stop, or on your local trails.
- YKK® zipper(s): A name that is synonymous with quality and durability, which makes them perfect for your Obermeyer garment, easy to use with a gloved hand or in wind-driven icy conditions. Obermeyer has been a partner with YKK® for over 50 years.
- Zipper chest pocket(s): Chest pockets with best in class zippers with leather pulls for easy access with mitts on.
- Sleeve pocket(s)
- Water-resistant powderskirt with elastic hem
- Interior windguard
- Fleece chin warmer
- Fleece lined collar
- Elastic cuffs
- Fleece lined cuffs
- Interior stash pocket(s)
- Interior pass pocket
- Interior fleece lining panel(s)
- Accessory ring: Keep your personal items dry and safe with our included accessory ring.
- Working compass: Lost in the tree line and have an Aprés on schedule? Get yourself back on the trail with our included compass.