Newland Ester Half Zip T-Neck Top Women's
Availability : In-Stock
Thermoregulating short zip sweater with pockets, made in DHtech 400. The exclusive “Northern Lights” jacquard gives elegance and uniqueness to a garment with high technical and design features. It is ideal as a second layer for any type of physical activity in the cold.
Newland Ester Half Zip T-Neck Top Women's Features & Specifications:
- Technology: DHtech 400
- Fit: ATHLETIC FIT
- Technicality: DHtech 400®, is the most insulating DHtech fabric, weighs 400 g/m2. Its certified technology comes from a tubular structure given by the union of two layers of DHtech 200 fabric separated by an air gap. The result is a material with exceptional thermoregulating properties used to produce warm, breathable, hypoallergenic and highly customizable sportswear. Whether the garments produced with DHtech 400 are intended to be worn during a sporting competition or an evening in a mountain hut, it doesn't matter: the body will always be wrapped in a warm embrace.
- MORE LIGHTNESS: warm like wool, light like a feather. Polypropylene makes DHtech 400 a textile product free of any encumbrance for maximum freedom of movement. Because in sport every gram makes the difference.
- MORE HEAT: when the weather gets extreme, sudden changes in temperature can cause annoying shivering. Thanks to the uniform release of heat and its insulation, DHtech 400 supports the natural propensity of the body to regulate itself.
- MORE BREATHABILITY: The discomfort caused by moisture on the skin can be a threat to any performance. That's why we create a waterproof and breathable second skin: rain and snow stay outside, body vapor escapes.
- Composition: 65%PP 33%PA 2%EA
- Machine wash on normal cycle (max 30°)
- Do not use bleach
- Do not use the dryer
- Do not iron or treat with steam
- Do not tumble dry