Marker 4.5 Jr Ski Bindings Kids'
$99.99 - $119.99
$89.99 - $107.99
Up to 10% OFF
$89.99 - $107.99
Up to 10% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
High-level features for the youngest skiers with a Din setting up to 4.5. Compatible with Children and Adult boots (type A and C) and GripWalk boots.
Marker's new 4.5 Junior bindings offer high-level features like the 4-linkage Jr toe and Compact Jr 2 heel to the very youngest of skiers, allowing them to easily step in and out of the binding on their own. Apart from that the binding provides great riding safety and always enough pressure on the edge. Compatible with Children and Adult boots (type A and C) and GripWalk boots.
Marker 4.5 Jr Ski Bindings Kids' Features & Specifications:
- COLOR: Black Anthracite, White
- PRIMARY CATEGORY: All Mountain
- ADULT/JUNIOR: JUNIOR
- BASIC COLOR: black
- BINDING WEIGHT: 570 g
- BOOT TYPE: Alpine , GripWalk , Junior
- BRAKE WIDTH: 70 mm\ 85 mm
- DIN/ISO RANGE: 0.75 - 4.5
- GRIPWALK READY: Yes
- HEEL ADJUSTMENT RANGE: 35
- STAND HEIGHT W/O SKI: 22 mm
- ISO COMPLIANT: Yes
- STEP-IN HEEL: Junior
- TOE SYSTEM: 4-linkage jr2
- RECOMMENDED SKIER'S WEIGHT: 27 - 126 lbs
- SEASON: 20/21;21/22;22/23
- GLIDING AFD: All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Individual adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- GRIPWALK: The sole-binding system for better walking comfort and top skiing performance. GripWalk contains of a new co-polymer sole with rocker profile. The convex shape and ribbed tread of the rubber add a lot of walking comfort and provide a much better grip. Still, integrated pads made of stiff and rigid materials, enable great power transmission and more precise release function of the binding. GripWalk soles are the perfect tuning parts designed for selected premium ski boots and bindings.
- COMPACT HEEL: A statement of efficiency - with the usual optimized MARKER release properties and the perfect mix of great design, lightness and excellent functionality. This heel technology is perfect for beginners and occasional skiers due to improved release properties and is an excellent value.
- BIOTECH: During a backward twisting fall both horizontal and vertical forces are triggered on the toe of the binding. Biotech recognises this unfavourable force combination and reliably reduces the release force.
|MARKER BINDING DIN RANGE||RECOMMENDED SKIER'S WEIGHT||MODELS FEATURING THIS DIN RANGE|
|8-18||130 + lbs.||Jester 18 Pro ID, XComp 18|
|6-16||130 + lbs.||Duke PT 16, Jester 16 ID, XComp 16, XComp 16 GW Black|
|4-13||80 + lbs.||Griffon 13 ID, Baron EPF 13|
|4-12||80 - 250 lbs.||Squire 12 TCX, Duke PT 12, F12 Tour EPF, XComp 12, XComp 12 GW Black|
|3-11||65 - 240 lbs.||Squire 11|
|3-10||65 - 230 lbs.||Squire 10, 10.0 TP, F10 Tour, Race 10 TCX, Race 10|
|5-12||100 - 250 lbs.||Kingpin M-WERKS 12|
|6-13||130 + lbs.||Kingpin 13|
|5-10||100 - 230 lbs.||Kingpin 10|
|6-12||130 + lbs.||Alpinist 12|
|4-10||80 - 230 lbs.||Alpinist 10|
|3-8||65 - 165 lbs||Alpinist 8|
|2-8||53 - 165 lbs.||Race Junior 8|
|2-7||53 - 165 lbs.||Free 7, 7.0|
|0.75-4.5||29 - 125 lbs.||4.5|