Leki Khumbu Lite Trekking Poles - Pair
Availability : In-Stock
The lightweight version of the Khumbu supports you while trekking with a full range of features: a comfortable Aergon CorTec grip, Speed Lock+ adjustment system for easy adjustment of the pole length, and lightweight yet stable tubes made from high-strength aluminum. An absolute all-rounder to keep you safe on the mountain!
Leki Khumbu Lite Trekking Poles - Pair Features & Specifications:
- Grip: Aergon - Ultralight, edge-less trekking grip with proven comfort and ergonomic grip zone, as well as an integrated, adjustable safety strap.
- Strap: Lock Security Strap Soft 2.0 - Adjustable strap with safety release. It is ultra-light, highly breathable and offers ideal comfort.
- Shaft Material: Aluminium (HTS 6.5)
- Locking System: Speed Lock Plus - The TÜV Süd-certified adjustment system works via an external clamping mechanism which allows for easy adjustments and offers maximum hold.
- Basket: Trekking 2.0 - Compact trekking basket. Protects against sinking into snow and mud and can be changed easily by hand.
- Tip: Flex Tip - Robust tip that guarantees precise pole positioning and an optimal grip on nearly any terrain.
- Grip Size: Compact
- Activities: Trekking / Hiking
- Age Group: Adults
- Gender: Unisex
- Construction: Vario (continuously adjustable)
- Pack Size: 67 cm
- Weight: 246 g
- Segments Diameter: 16|14|12 mm
- Shaft Geometry: No bend
- Shaft Shape: Cylindric
- Shaft Upper Part: Aluminium
- Shaft Middle Part (1): Aluminium
- Shaft Lower Part: Aluminium