Hestra Wakayama Mitts
Availability : In-Stock
Stylish mitt for alpine skiing and snowboarding, made of cowhide and using synthetic insulation and a removable wool liner that keeps fingers warm during cold days. A warm and convenient mitt that is suited to both piste and off-piste, not to mention your day-to-day routine.
Wakayama Mitt is a retro-inspired mitt for trendy skiers and snowboarders. The mitten is perfect for those whose hands freeze easily, where in addition to a removable wool terry liner, it also has a fixed fleece liner and synthetic insulation. This results in a warm and comfortable mitt that is easy to adjust for activity and temperature. The outer mitt is made using impregnated cowhide. The width around the wrist can be adjusted using a paracord and the there's a neoprene cuff on the wrist's inside that makes for a comfortable fit. A wrist strap is also included to reduce the risk of dropping the glove while riding the lift. A versatile and warm mitt that is just as well suited to pre-season runs as to hunting for the last late spring snow, and not to mention your day-to-day routine. Also available in a five-finger version. * Color 060060 is sewn using chrome-free impregnated goat leather.
Hestra Wakayama Mitts Features & Specifications:
- COLLECTION: Alpine Pro
- PRODUCT ORIGIN: Hai Phong, Vietnam
- ACTIVITIES: Skiing | Ski touring | Snowboard
- DETAILS: Handcuffs | Removable lining | Wrist adjustment with paracord | WINDPROOF
- INSULATION: Primaloft Gold
- ATTACHED LINING: Wool terry
- REMOVABLE LINING: Compatible Liners
- OUTER MATERIAL: Cowhide
- Warm, durable mitt.
- Impregnated cowhide protects against weather and wind.
- Removable liner made of wool terry / wool fleece.
- Fixed fleece liner and warm G-loft synthetic insulation.
- Convenient paracord wrist adjustment.
- Elastic at wrist.
- Neoprene cuff on inside wrist.
- Wrist straps / handcuffs included.
- Can be combined with other liners.