Hestra Wakayama Mitts
$160.00 - $170.00
Availability : In-Stock
Warm mitt for alpine skiing and snowboarding...
Wakayama Mitt is a retro-inspired mitt for trendy skiers and snowboarders. The mitten is perfect for those whose hands freeze easily, where in addition to a removable wool terry liner, it also has a fixed fleece liner and synthetic insulation. This results in a warm and comfortable mitt that is easy to adjust for activity and temperature. The outer mitt is made using impregnated cowhide. The width around the wrist can be adjusted using a paracord and the there's a neoprene cuff on the wrist's inside that makes for a comfortable fit. A wrist strap is also included to reduce the risk of dropping the glove while riding the lift. A versatile and warm mitt that is just as well suited to pre-season runs as to hunting for the last late spring snow, and not to mention your day-to-day routine. Also available in a five-finger version. * Color 060060 is sewn using chrome-free impregnated goat leather.
Hestra Wakayama Mitts Features & Specifications:
- Warmth: 6/8
- Durablity: 6/8
- Mobility: 3/8
- Waterproof: No
- ACTIVITIES: Skiing | Ski touring | Snowboard
- Handcuffs | Removable lining | Wrist adjustment with paracord
- INSULATION-Primaloft Gold: A soft, down-like insulation with breathable and warming properties. 100% Polyester.
- ATTACHED LINING-Wool terry: A knitted material which curly fibers and terry loops can bind a large amount of air. 100% wool.
- REMOVABLE LINING-Compatible Liners: By replacing your worn out lining, you will both extend the lifetime of the glove as well as caring for the environment. Other suitable liners for 3000661 Wakayama Mitt
- OUTER MATERIAL-Cowhide: Durable and proofed cowhide
- COLLECTION-Alpine Pro: Alpine Pro gloves are inspired by freeriders, mountain guides, instructors, and others who place high demands on their gloves. Skiers and riders who ride in varied mountain terrain and weather conditions will find the right glove in this category.
- PRODUCT ORIGIN: Hai Phong, Vietnam