Hestra Wakayama Gloves
Availability : In-Stock
Stylish downhill ski glove...
Wakayama is a retro-inspired ski glove for trendy skiers and snowboarders. Made with cowhide using outseams along the fingers, which provides a distinct look while optimising freedom of motion and grip. A wool liner maintains warmth during cold winter days, which can easily be removed to dry. The opening around the wrist can be adjusted with a paracord, and on the wrist’s inside a neoprene cuff helps keep a comfortable fit. A wrist strap is also included to reduce the risk of dropping the glove while riding the lift. A warm, all-around ski glove that is just as well suited to pre-season runs as to hunting for the last late spring snow. And with a timeless design, it even fits in to your day-to-day routine. Also available as a mitten. *Colour 060060 is sewn using chrome-free impregnated goat leather.
Hestra Wakayama Gloves Features & Specifications:
- Warmth: 5/8
- Durablity: 6/8
- Mobility: 6/8
- Waterproof: No
- ACTIVITIES: Skiing | Ski touring | Snowboard
- Handcuffs | Removable lining | Wrist adjustment with paracord
- ATTACHED LINING-Wool terry: A knitted material which curly fibers and terry loops can bind a large amount of air. 100% wool.
- OUTER MATERIAL-Cowhide: Durable and proofed cowhide
- COLLECTION-Alpine Pro: Alpine Pro gloves are inspired by freeriders, mountain guides, instructors, and others who place high demands on their gloves. Skiers and riders who ride in varied mountain terrain and weather conditions will find the right glove in this category.
- PRODUCT ORIGIN: Hai Phong, Vietnam