Hestra RSL Comp Vertical Cut 3-Finger Mitts Men's
Up to 20% OFF
Up to 20% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
Durable competition gloves for slalom and giant slalom. Supple with a perfect pole grip. Powerful protection on the back of the hand guards against gates and impacts.
Hestra RSL Comp Vertical Cut 3-Finger Mitts Men's Features & Specifications:
- COLLECTION: Alpine Racing - Alpine Racing is won and lost by milliseconds. Every ounce plays an important role and every piece of equipment must have a distinct purpose. This range of gloves is developed in close collaboration with coaches and athletes. They are among our most technical gloves and emphasize suppleness, durability, and protection.
- ACTIVITIES: Skiing
- 5-Finger lining
- Outseams: Sewing technique that we use for several models. It provides excellent comfort for the fingers.
- Reinforcement Details
- Shock absorbing cellular rubber on backhand and thumb
- INSULATION: Thermolite - Thin and supple polyester-based insulation. Thermolite retains its insulating properties even when wet. 100% Polyester.
- LINING: Bemberg - Durable, medium heavy, fleece lining with soft and comfortable brushed surface. 100% polyester.
- OUTER MATERIAL: Cowhide - A durable leather with hardwearing properties often used in our sport gloves.
- OUTER MATERIAL: Impregnated goat leather - Water resistant and durable leather with hardwearing properties often used in our sport gloves.