Hestra Omni Gloves
Availability : In-Stock
Stylish and practical 5-fingers ski glove with wrist strap. Designed for freeriders that are looking for a versatile ski mate for the entire season, just as comfortable in deep, cold powder as in spring slush. Durable cowhide protects against the weather and wind, while also providing solid ski pole grip.
Omni is a short, practical freeriding glove featuring a minimalist style and thoughtful functionality. It has an adjustable neoprene collar that warms the wrist and keeps heat within the glove, while also fitting with many types of jacket sleeves. A wrist strap reduces the chance of dropping the glove if you take it off on the ski lift or to adjust your equipment. Outer material is durable, impregnated cowhide * that is flexible and weather resistant. A lightly brushed polyester liner provides a soft feel around the hand, while G-Loft synthetic insulation warms and transports moisture out. A stylish, versatile ski glove that works just as well on both piste and park as when you are setting your own tracks outside the ski boundaries. Also available as a mitt. * color 000 is made of goat leather.
Hestra Omni Gloves Features & Specifications:
- COLLECTION: Alpine Pro
- PRODUCT ORIGIN: Hai Phong, Vietnam
- ACTIVITIES: Skiing | Ski touring | Snowboard
- DETAILS: Elastic at wrist | Handcuffs | Wrist strap with velcro closure | WINDPROOF
- INSULATION: G-Loft
- ATTACHED LINING: Brushed polyester
- OUTER MATERIAL: Cowhide
- Stylish ski glove for freeride / skiing and snowboarding.
- Durable, impregnated cowhide provides solid grip and feel.
- Inside featuring soft brushed polyester.
- Warm synthetic insulation (G-Loft).
- Neoprene collar and Velcro adjustment on the wrist's inside.
- Elastic at wrist. Wrist strap / handcuffs included.