Hestra Moon Light Mitts
Availability : In-Stock
Soft and warm mitten for downhill skiing and outdoor activities in winter, a lightweight version of the Moon Mitt with a little more grip and freedom of movement. The backhand is made of polyamide fabric with a quilted design, while the palm is made of supple lambskin that provides good grip around the poles. The polyester fleece liner is comfortable against the skin, and the Primaloft Gold synthetic insulation insulates with a luxurious, downy feel.
Hestra Moon Light Mitts Features & Specifications:
- COLLECTION: Alpine
- PRODUCT ORIGIN: Shanghai, China
- ACTIVITIES: Skiing | Outdoor | Everyday winter
- DETAILS: Attachments for handcuffs | Elastic at wrist | WINDPROOF
- INSULATION: Primaloft Gold
- ATTACHED LINING: Brushed polyester
- OUTER MATERIAL: Ripstop polyamide fabric | Hairsheep leather
- Warm, lightweight mitten.
- Insulated with Primaloft Gold synthetic insulation.
- Backhand featuring ripstop polyamide fabric that protects against the elements.
- Impregnated lambskin palm for good, durable grip.
- Liner featuring soft, brushed polyester.
- Elasticated wrist.
- Attachment for handcuffs.