Hestra Moon Light Mitts
Availability : In-Stock
Warm mitten for skiing...
Soft and warm mitten for downhill skiing and outdoor activities in winter, a lightweight version of the Moon Mitt with a little more grip and freedom of movement. The backhand is made of polyamide fabric with a quilted design, while the palm is made of supple lambskin that provides good grip around the poles. The polyester fleece liner is comfortable against the skin, and the Primaloft Gold synthetic insulation insulates with a luxurious, downy feel.
Hestra Moon Light Mitts Features & Specifications:
- Warmth: 7/8
- Durablity: 5/8
- Mobility: 3/8
- Waterproof: No
- ACTIVITIES: Skiing | Outdoor | Everyday winter
- Attachments for handcuffs | Elastic at wrist
- INSULATION-Primaloft Gold: A soft, down-like insulation with breathable and warming properties. 100% Polyester.
- ATTACHED LINING-Brushed polyester: Durable lining with a soft feeling. The brushed surface binds more air which provides a better insulation. 100% polyester.
- OUTER MATERIAL-Ripstop polyamide fabric | Hairsheep leather:
- Ripstop polyamide fabric: Windproof, water-resistant and breathable. 100% polyamide.
- Hairsheep leather: A thin, soft leather from hair sheep with a nice luster. The finest hairsheep leather comes from the high land of Ethiopia and is tanned and dyed in Naples.
- COLLECTION-Alpine: Alpine ski gloves are designed with classic, Scandinavian designs for skiers who want a high quality glove both inside and out. These gloves are designed with the needs of skiers and snowboarders in mind and focus on quality materials, warmth, and fit.
- PRODUCT ORIGIN: Shanghai, China