Hestra Luomi Mitts Women's
Availability : In-Stock
Luomi means ‘cloudberry’ in the Sami language, and this beloved berry has lent its name to this warm and stylish mitten for girls. The lambskin palm provides good grip, while the backhand is made from polyester fabric with quilted details. This glove has a waterproof CZone membrane, and Primaloft Gold synthetic insulation keeps the hand comfortably warm. As a mitten, it’s ideal if you’re looking for a little more warmth for your fingers, but this model is also available as a five-finger glove.
Hestra Luomi Mitts Women's Features & Specifications:
- COLLECTION: Alpine
- PRODUCT ORIGIN: Shanghai, China
- ACTIVITIES: Skiing | Everyday winter
- DETAILS: Attachments for handcuffs | Elastic at wrist | Neoprene cuff | Wrist strap with snap button | WINDPROOF
- INSULATION: Primaloft Gold
- ATTACHED LINING: Brushed polyester
- OUTER MATERIAL: Hestra appas polyester fabric | Impregnated hairsheep leather
- WATERPROOF: Czone
- Warm mitten.
- A ladies model that fits girls’ slightly narrower hands.
- Waterproof and breathable CZone membrane.
- Impregnated lambskin provides good grip around your poles.
- Backhand featuring supple, weather-resistant polyester fabric.
- Warm synthetic insulation (Primaloft Gold).
- Soft polyester fleece liner.
- Neoprene cuff adjusted using press studs.
- Attachment for Hestra handcuffs (wrist strap).