Hestra Gore-Tex Short Gloves
Availability : In-Stock
Durable 5-fingers ski glove with GORE-TEX that makes it waterproof and highly breathable. Made of flexible softshell fabric and goat leather with outseams for both comfort and solid ski pole grip. Just as comfortable while perfecting your carving technique both on- and off-piste.
Hestra Army Leather GORE-TEX Short is a light, warm ski glove for skiers that appreciate finger dexterity and comfort. A goat leather palm features outseams for better grip and the backhand is made of stretchy softshell fabric. GORE-TEX makes it waterproof and breathable, and a thin, practical synthetic insulation helps keep in the heat. The fit closely follows the hand and the short collar fits well under many types of sleeves. A wrist strap reduces the chance of dropping the glove and the included carabiner enables you to secure the gloves to your jacket or backpack. to A versatile ski glove that lets you explore all types of mountain terrain, from piste to park to high alpine slopes.
Hestra Gore-Tex Short Gloves Features & Specifications:
- COLLECTION: Alpine Pro
- PRODUCT ORIGIN: Guangdong, China
- ACTIVITIES: Skiing | Snowboard
- DETAILS: Carabiner | Handcuffs | Outseams | Reinforcement details | Wrist strap with velcro closure | WINDPROOF
- INSULATION: Fiberfil
- ATTACHED LINING: Bemberg
- OUTER MATERIAL: Hestra 3-layer dobby polyester melange | Neoprene | Goat leather
- WATERPROOF: GORE-TEX
- Practical ski glove with a close fit.
- Backhand made of windproof and ventilating polyester softshell fabric.
- Durable goat leather with reinforced details.
- Outseams provide better grip and feel.
- GORE-TEX stops wind and water while ventilating out moisture. Inside features soft, durable fleece material
- Warm synthetic insulation (Thermolite).
- Elastic at wrist.
- Velcro adjustment on the wrist's inside.
- Wrist strap / handcuffs and carabiner included.