Hestra Army Leather Patrol Gauntlet Gloves
Availability : In-Stock
Warm and durable glove in longer version making it suitable for those who often ski powder and need a reliable glove on the mountain. The G-loft insulated liner is removable making it easy to take out to wash or dry. The glove can also be combined with other liners for greater adaptability in varying conditions.
Hestra Army Leather Patrol Gauntlet Gloves Features & Specifications:
- COLLECTION: Alpine Pro - Alpine Pro gloves are inspired by freeriders, mountain guides, instructors, and others who place high demands on their gloves. Skiers and riders who ride in varied mountain terrain and weather conditions will find the right glove in this category.
- ACTIVITIES: Skiing/Snowboarding
- Elastic at wrist
- Hanging Loop on Finger: Use the hanging loop together with a carabiner to hang the gloves upside down. This to protect them from rain and snow.
- Reinforcement Details
- Removable Lining
- Snow Lock
- Wrist Strap with Velcro Closure
- INSULATION: G-Loft - G-Loft is a very thin polyester fiber with exceptionally high insulating capacity, even in wet conditions. G-Loft is quick drying, breathable and very compressive.
- LINING: Bemberg - Durable, medium heavy, fleece lining with soft and comfortable brushed surface. 100% polyester.
- LINING: Brushed Polyester - Durable lining with a soft feeling. The brushed surface binds more air which provides a better insulation. 100% polyester.
- OUTER MATERIAL: Army Goat Leather - Our most durable and impregnated leather with hardwearing properties often used in our sport gloves.
- OUTER MATERIAL: HESTRA 3-layer Dobby Polyester Melange - Durable, windproof, water resistant and breathable woven fabric. Spandex provides good stretch properties. 97% polyester, 3% elastane.