Giro Lusi Snow Goggles Women's
Up to 15% OFF
Up to 15% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
THE LUSI™ GOGGLE OFFERS AN ELEGANT LOOK AND BETTER CLARITY, THANKS TO ITS CLEAN DESIGN AND HIGH-END VIVD LENSES WITH OPTICS BY ZEISS®
When Mother Nature changes her mind and you need to swap lenses, you'll quickly notice the ease of the Slash Seal lens interchange system and will appreciate the two included VIVID lenses. EVAK vent technology adds to the overall anti-fogging performance and Plush Max face fleece adds a luxe feel.
Giro Lusi Snow Goggles Women's Features & Specifications:
- VIVID LENS TECHNOLOGY WITH OPTICS BY ZEISS®: VIVID is a patented lens technology - developed by Giro in partnership with ZEISS® Optics - that improves the visual experience on snow by enhancing contrast and definition. VIVID Lens Technology effectively manipulates blue light by letting in contrast enhancing blue light, while blocking harmful UV light. Vivid essentially filters out the haze and frees your eyes to spot your line and focus on enjoying your riding experience.
- TORIC VIVID LENSES WITH OPTICS BY ZEISS®: Toric Spherical in shape, this lens mimics the form of the human eye to provide superior optics while creating increased air volume inside the goggle to help prevent fogging. The manufacturing, testing, and quality control of all Giro spherical lenses is provided Lenses by ZEISS®, the global leader in optical technology and photography.
- OTG FRIENDLY: Engineered specifically for bespectacled skiers and snowboarders, goggles that are OTG (Over-The-Glasses) feature a finely crafted interior with extra volume to comfortably accommodate prescription frames. Increased air volume inside the goggle keeps your vision crisp, clear, and fog-free.
- ANTI-FOG COATING: Every Giro goggle lens features our anti-fog coating to keep your vision and riding experience on point.
- EXPANSION VIEW (EXV) TECHNOLOGY: Perfected at Giro's test lab in Scotts Valley, California, this groundbreaking new frame design serves up unparalleled peripheral vision. We started with a helmet-compatible goggle, and then shaved down the frame rim and added frameless zones to optimize a massive spherical lens focused on the best possible peripheral vision in a goggle.
- SEAMLESS COMPATIBILITY: For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles, Giro products are designed to work together, ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggle for an exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function.
- TRIPLE LAYER FACE FOAM: Triple Layer face foam with microfleece facing.
- EVAK VENT TECHNOLOGY: Found exclusively on VIVID goggles models, EVAK Vent Technology uses a new foam made from an ultra-durable, non-absorbent material. EVAK vents minimize the chance of fogging by releasing moisture while simultaneously creating a barrier from the elements.