Giro Buster Snow Goggles Kids'
Availability : In-Stock
BIG KID STYLE
Help your little shredder learn the ropes of the slopes when they wear the new Buster™ goggle. They'll love the look and feel of these stylish mid-sized frames, and the cylindrical injection-molded lens with Expansion View Technology deliver clear and wide vision all season long. The Buster's triple-layer face foam with microfleece facing delivers remarkable comfort while also safeguarding them from wind and cold.
Giro Buster Snow Goggles Men's Features & Specifications:
- SEAMLESS COMPATIBILITY: For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles, Giro products are designed to work together, ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggle for an exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function.
- OTG FRIENDLY: Engineered specifically for bespectacled skiers and snowboarders, goggles that are OTG (Over-The-Glasses) feature a finely crafted interior with extra volume to comfortably accommodate prescription frames. Increased air volume inside the goggle keeps your vision crisp, clear, and fog-free.
- TRIPLE LAYER FACE FOAM: Triple Layer face foam with microfleece facing.
- INJECTION-MOLDED CYLINDRICAL LENSES: TInjection-molding a cylindrical lens helps refine optics and minimize distortion that can occur in thermo-formed cylindrical lenses.
- EXPANSION VIEW (EXV) TECHNOLOGY: Perfected at Giro's test lab in Scotts Valley, California, this groundbreaking new frame design serves up unparalleled peripheral vision. We started with a helmet-compatible goggle, and then shaved down the frame rim and added frameless zones to optimize a massive spherical lens focused on the best possible peripheral vision in a goggle.