Giro Balance Snow Goggles Men's
Availability : In-Stock
THE BALANCE™ GOGGLE DELIVERS ON THE PROMISE OF A CLASSIC FULL-FRAME STYLE PACKED WITH MODERN VISION TECHNOLOGY.
This goggle boasts outstanding optics - with enhanced contrast and unprecedented clarity - thanks to a toric VIVID lens with Optics by ZEISS®. The versatile shape offers the perfect balance of style and high-end function in a low-key package.
Giro Contour Snow Goggles Men's Features & Specifications:
- VIVID LENS TECHNOLOGY WITH OPTICS BY ZEISS®: VIVID is a patented lens technology - developed by Giro in partnership with ZEISS® Optics - that improves the visual experience on snow by enhancing contrast and definition. VIVID Lens Technology effectively manipulates blue light by letting in contrast enhancing blue light, while blocking harmful UV light. Vivid essentially filters out the haze and frees your eyes to spot your line and focus on enjoying your riding experience.
- TORIC VIVID LENSES WITH OPTICS BY ZEISS ®: Toric Spherical in shape, this lens mimics the form of the human eye to provide superior optics while creating increased air volume inside the goggle to help prevent fogging. The manufacturing, testing, and quality control of all Giro spherical lenses is provided Lenses by ZEISS®, the global leader in optical technology and photography.
- EVAK VENT TECHNOLOGY: Found exclusively on VIVID goggles models, EVAK Vent Technology uses a new foam made from an ultra-durable, non-absorbent material. EVAK vents minimize the chance of fogging by releasing moisture while simultaneously creating a barrier from the elements.
- ANTI-FOG COATING: Every Giro goggle lens features our anti-fog coating to keep your vision and riding experience on point.
- EXPANSION VIEW (EXV) TECHNOLOGY: Perfected at Giro's test lab in Scotts Valley, California, this groundbreaking new frame design serves up unparalleled peripheral vision. We started with a helmet-compatible goggle, and then shaved down the frame rim and added frameless zones to optimize a massive spherical lens focused on the best possible peripheral vision in a goggle.