Farm To Feet Damascus Lightweight Cushion Crew Socks
Up to 10% OFF
Up to 10% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
Named for one of the most hiker-friendly towns anywhere along the Appalachian Trail, the Damascus is the go-to sock for serious section- and through-hikers. With our most advanced features and a fine-tuned blend of cushioning and ventilation, this lightweight crew offers superior comfort and moisture management thanks to super-fine 19.5-micron merino wool that naturally resists odor-causing bacterial buildup. Targeted full-density padding provides blister protection during big-mile trips, while US-only materials and construction guarantee hard-wearing durability.
Farm To Feet Damascus Lightweight Cushion Crew Socks Features & Specifications:
- Height: Crew
- Weight: Lightweight
- U.S. Merino Wool: Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Targeted Light Cushion: High-density cushion targeting critical performance areas throughout the sock.
- CREW: Traditional sock height that fits firmly on the lower calf, also known as the daily.
- Seamless Toe Closure: Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Durability Assured: Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- 51% US Merino Wool
- 46 % US Nylon
- 3% US LYCRA® Spandex
- Wash Me Less
- To maintain the durability of your Farm To Feet™ socks and reduce energy use, machine wash in cold water and line dry or tumble dry with no heat.
|Size||Men's Shoe||Women's Shoe|
|S||N/A||4 - 6.5|
|M||6 - 8.5||7 - 9.5|
|L||9 - 11.5||10 - 12.5|
|XL||12 - 14.5||N/A|