Farm To Feet Damascus Lightweight Technical Low Socks
Availability : In-Stock
Our Damascus socks are designed to help you reach new heights and this version is no different, only in a low-cut style. The Low-cut Damascus has the same foot design as the Damascus Crew featuring targeted cushioning comfort and unique ventilation. The low-cut Damascus is designed for runners and hikers who prefer low-cut socks or anybody who wants to experience Damascus comfort in a more casual silhouette.
Farm To Feet Damascus Lightweight Technical Low Socks Features & Specifications:
- Height: Low Cut
- Weight: Lightweight
- U.S. Merino Wool: Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Targeted Light Cushion: High-density cushion targeting critical performance areas throughout the sock.
- LOW CUT: Below the ankle, this sock just barely peeks out of your shoe.
- Seamless Toe Closure: Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Durability Assured: Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- 54% US Nylon
- 43% US Merino Wool
- 3% US LYCRA Spandex
Recommended Care Wash Me Less
To maintain the durability of your Farm To Feet™ socks and reduce energy use, machine wash in cold water and line dry or tumble dry with no heat.