Farm To Feet Blue Ridge Lightweight 3/4 Crew Hiker Socks
Availability : In-Stock
Partnering with Jennifer Pharr Davis, who set a record for through-hiking the Appalachian Trail in 46 days, we designed the Blue Ridge, our newest pair to create awareness for these stunning mountains near her hometown of Asheville, NC. Based on the Damascus, with our signature targeted cushioning zones on the heel, ankle, and top of the foot, the Blue Ridge is ideal for long days of carrying a pack through even the most difficult terrain on the trail. The Blue Ridge sock is designed with the image of a single, blue hiker on the leg to represent the solo hiker on the challenging yet beautiful adventure across the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Farm To Feet Cascade Locks Lightweight 3/4 Crew Socks Features & Specifications:
- Height: 3/4 Crew
- Weight: Lightweight
- U.S. Merino Wool: Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Targeted Light Cushion: High-density cushion targeting critical performance areas throughout the sock.
- 3/4 CREW: A slightly shortened crew that fits just below the calf but above a hiking boot.
- Seamless Toe Closure: Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Durability Assured: Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- 51% US Nylon
- 45% US Merino Wool
- 4% US LYCRA® Spandex
Recommended Care Wash Me Less
To maintain the durability of your Farm To Feet™ socks and reduce energy use, machine wash in cold water and line dry or tumble dry with no heat.