Darn Tough Vermont RFL OTC Ultra-Lightweight Socks Men's
Availability : In-Stock
Breathe easy. Bringing together smooth Merino Wool feel, next-to-skin fit, flex and fatigue-zapping arch support, and targeted venting — the ultra-lightweight RFL is the sock experience your hard-charging feet have been dying for, lap after lap.
Darn Tough Vermont RFL OTC Ultra-Lightweight Socks Men's Features & Specifications:
- Height: OTC
- Weight: Ultra-Lightweight
- Pair with: Racing to the bottom, ski boots, snowboard boots
- Men's over the calf socks average 17 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- Multi-zone mesh panels improve venting and flexibility, while reducing bulk and pressure points.
- Reinforced Achilles and footbeds improve the comfort, durability and fit of our socks so you can wear them season after season.
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture, keeping skier's and rider's feet warm and dry.
- Our silky, ultra-lightweight socks are smooth, breathable, and feel like a second skin between your feet and boots.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- No Cushion: These no cushion socks are ultralight and smooth - these are the best thin socks for skiing or snowboarding.
MATERIALS & CARE
- Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out.
- Do not bleach.
- Tumble dry on low or hang dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- No Cushion Materials: 55% Nylon 42% Merino Wool 3% Lycra® Spandex
Fit for Comfort:
Our best wool ski socks are a boot fitter’s
dream. And yours. The True Seamless™? Toe and second-skin fit are the ideal choice for squeezing into your boots.
We know this, because we are told this. For those looking for cushion underfoot or elsewhere in the leg –
like a snowboarder – we have that too. Either way, our fit is sublime, the arch support relieves fatigue,
and the comfort will carry you to wherever it is you’re going to tell your stories of the day.
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|Men||Men US||Women US||Euro||UK|
|XS||2.5 - 5||4.5 - 7||35 - 37.5||2.5 - 4.5|
|S||5.5 - 7.5||7.5 - 9.5||38 - 40.4||5 - 7|
|M||8 - 9.5||10 - 11.5||41 - 42.5||7.5 - 9|
|L||10 - 12||12 - 14||43 - 45.5||9.5 - 11.5|
|XL||12.5 - 14.5||-||46 - 49.5||12 - 14|
|XXL||15 - 17||-||50 - 53||15 - 16|