Dalbello Luna 90 Ski Boot Women's
Availability : In-Stock
Get the most bang for your buck with the Dalbello Luna 90 Ski Boots. With an aggressive flex of 90 and a wide forefoot last, this boot is an excellent compromise between comfort and performance. The Luna 90 includes an advanced hike/ski mechanism for walking to your favorite stashes and/or running after the kids, and the lightweight dbHylite polymer shell material provides great response and control. The aluminum micro-adjustable buckles are durable and easy to fine tune when you need a bit more or less snugness.
Dalbello Luna 90 Ski Boot Women's Features:
- Dbhylite Performance Polymer: The perfect blend of ski boot techno-polymer. dbHylite is an extremely lightweight performance polymer that provides superior anti-shock and vibration
- Micro Buckles: Through the use of micrometer buckles easy to use, will be easier to customize our boots!
- Dura-grip: Durable high durometer polyurethane compound toes & heels for extended boot sole wear (Replaceable) .
- Women's Fit: Dalbello’s Women’s ski-boot line is developed by women. Woman technicians, designers and members of Dalbello free skiing team are involved with product engineering and design. The finest Italian design technology assures the best dedicated women’s product in the world.
- Adjustable Canting: Permits skiers to align the lateral inclination of the upper cuff to the skier’s leg. Outside Hinge Cant Using 5mm Hex Tool, rotate the mechanism clockwise, or counterclockwise, to align boot cuff to desired position
- Ski/hike Mechanism: Lightweight and compact, advanced function "Hike/Ski" control combines extended range of hiking/walking motion (Hike-mode), with solid, sensitive, and powerful ski control (SKI-mode). Feature enhanced with 2 Position Flex Control.
- Adjustable Flex: Rear mechanism allows 2 different degrees of flex (Soft/Hard)