Dakine WNDR 25L Backpack
$74.95 - $75.00
Availability : In-Stock
A daypack to keep you organized and ready to go anywhere
Simplify your routine with the WNDR 25-liter pack. This day pack merges everyday storage with trail-ready features. On the inside, a neoprene sleeve isolates your laptop for easy grabbing and leaves plenty of storage for a hoodie or notebooks. On the outside, mesh side pockets store a bottle or hat, while bungee straps let you secure a jacket on the go. The airflow backpanel and shoulder straps maintain breathability and comfort for extended wear in town or on the trail.
Dakine WNDR 25L Backpack Features & Specifications:
- Ergonomic and breathable airflow backpanel and shoulder straps
- Adjustable and removable sternum strap
- Neoprene laptop sleeve
- Hydration compatible
- Fleece lined sunglass pocket
- Exterior zippered pocket
- Side compression straps
- Mesh side pockets
- Bungee storage with reflective details
- Padded bottom panel
- Volume: 25L
- Volume Range: Medium (up to 31L)
- Dimensions: 1530 cubic inches [ 25L ] 20 x 12 x 6.5 [ 51 x 30 x 17cm ]
- GREYSCALE: 300D Polyester / 400D NYLON + Polyester, Heather plain weave with water repellent finish, bluesign® approved materials.
- PORT RED: 450D Recycled Polyester,Lightweight dobby weave and water repellent finish, bluesign® approved material.
- SOLSTICE FLORAL: 600D Recycled Polyester, Plain weave with print and water repellent finish, bluesign® approved material.
- VINTAGE BLUE: 300D Recycled Polyester,Soft ripstop with water repellent finish bluesign® approved materials.
Care Instructions: If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn't get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.