Dakine Tracker Gloves Kids'
$34.00 - $39.95
Availability : In-Stock
Keeping young hands warm, dry, and happy.
The Tracker Glove does one thing well. It keeps young hands warm, dry, and happy. Some might consider that three things, but the point is that a waterproof-breathable shell complimented by a well-insulated build ensures kids are stoked. Reinforced palms mitigate wear and tear, and a full-length gauntlet fits over jacket cuffs for a clean seal from snow and cold. It's a grom-approved upgrade.
Dakine Tracker Gloves Kids' Features & Specifications:
- INSERT: DK Dry™ waterproof and breathable (100% polyurethane)
- INSULATION: Hi Loft (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester) [ Glove 110 / 220g ] [ Mitt 110 / 280g ]
- PALM: 100% Polyurethane
- SHELL: 61% recycled polyester, 39% polyester plain weave with PFC Free DWR
- LINING: 150g Tricot
- CUFF CLOSURE: One hand cinch gauntlet
- Heat pocket
- Dimensions: K/S [ 4-6yrs ], K/M [ 6-8yrs ], K/L [ 8-10yrs ], K/XL [ 10-12yrs ]
- 51% Recycled Polyester, 32% Polyester, 17% Polyurethane
Care Instructions: All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.