Dakine Scout Gloves Men's
$49.95 - $59.95
Availability : In-Stock
A best-selling classic, improved.
We took a best-selling classic, backed by time-tested durability, and made it even better. This year, the gauntlet-length Scout Glove gets an improved shell and insulation, purpose-built for durability, complimented by the increased warmth of a soft fleece Storm Liner glove for extra protection and versatility. With the liner inserted, it's equipped for especially cold days. Wear without when it warms up, or even run the liner on its own—with the added perk of touchscreen compatibility. The DWR-treated nylon/poly shell is waterproof and durable, the rugged Rubbertec palm enhances grip and mitigates wear, and the DK Dry™ waterproof insert adds an extra layer of protection.
Dakine Scout Gloves Men's Features & Specifications:
- INSERT: DK Dry™ waterproof and breathable
- INSULATION: Hi Loft (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester) [ Glove 110 / 230g ] [ Mitt 110 / 280g ]
- PALM: Rubbertec (100% Non P-PVC)
- SHELL: 61% recycled polyester, 39% polyester plain weave with PFC Free DWR
- LINING: 150g Tricot (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: One hand cinch gauntlet
- REMOVABLE STORM LINER GLOVE: Touch screen compatible 280g 4-way stretch fleece (100% polyester)
- FEATURES: Nose wipe thumb panel
- Removable wrist leash
- 61% Recycled Polyester, 39% Polyester
Care Instructions: All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.