Dakine Poacher Ras 26L Backpack Men's
Availability : In-Stock
An airbag-ready pack for heli, snowcat and lift-assist powder skiing.
The Poacher R.A.S. 26L offers the refined fit and carry of its bigger siblings but is sized for snowcat, heli and lift-assist laps. It's a panel loader with dedicated avalanche tool storage and backpanel access to the main compartment. The molded back makes for a snug, comfortable fit, so you can give 'er as required. It's compatible with the Mammut® Removable Airbag System 3.0 and features Dakine's exclusive RollTop airbag closure.
Dakine Poacher Ras 26L Backpack Men's Features & Specifications:
- Removable Airbag System 3.0 by Mammut® compatible (sold separately) with RollTop closure
- Diagonal & A-frame ski carry
- Vertical snowboard carry
- DK Impact Spine Protector compatible (sold separately)
- Backpanel zippered main access
- Deployable helmet carry
- Fleece lined goggle pocket
- Two-way radio handset or insulated hydration compatible
- Snow tool/shovel pocket
- Quick draw ice axe loop
- Side & hipbelt pockets
- Snow shedding molded backpanel & padded hipbelt
- Rescue whistle on sternum strap
- Volume: 26L
- Volume Range: Medium (up to 31L)
- Dimensions: 1587 cubic inches [ 26L ]|24 x 12 x 7 [ 61 x 30 x 18cm ]|4 lbs. [ 1.8kg ]
- BLACK: 840D Nylon/ 500D Nylon two tone ripstop with water repellent finish / High tenacity heather plain weave with water repellent finish
- RED EARTH: 840D Nylon / 500D Nylon two tone ripstop with water repellent finish / High tenacity heather plain weave with water repellent finish
Care Instructions: If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn't get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.