Dakine Poacher RAS 18L Backpack Men's
Availability : In-Stock
An airbag-ready pack for heli, snowcat and lift-assist laps.
The Poacher R.A.S. 18L streamlines your backcountry kit for heli, snowcat and lift-assist backcountry days. It's compatible with the Mammut® Removable Airbag System 3.0 and features Dakine's exclusive RollTop airbag closure. There's just the right amount of space for your shovel, probe and a spare layer, while maintaining a low-profile fit for aggressive riding. It'll carry skis or a board and offers a fleece-lined pocket for goggles or sunglasses.
Dakine Poacher RAS 18L Backpack Men's Features & Specifications:
- Removable Airbag System 3.0 by Mammut® compatible (sold separately) with RollTop closure
- Diagonal ski carry
- Tuck-away vertical snowboard carry
- DK Impact Spine Protector compatible (sold separately)
- Fleece lined goggle pocket
- Two-way radio handset or insulated hydration compatible
- Internal snow tool organization
- Front helmet attachment loops
- 38mm web belt with hip wings
- Rescue whistle on sternum strap
- Volume: 18L
- Volume Range: Small (up to 21L)
- Dimensions: 1098 cubic inches [ 18L ]|21.5 x 11 x 5.5 [ 53 x 28 x 14cm ]|2.7 lbs. [ 1.2kg ]
- BLACK: 840D Nylon/ 500D Nylon two tone ripstop with water repellent finish / High tenacity heather plain weave with water repellent finish
Care Instructions: If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn't get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.