Dakine Mission Pro 25L Backpack Women's
$130.00 - $149.95
Availability : In-Stock
A LOW-PROFILE PACK FOR LIFT-SERVE AND BACKCOUNTRY RIDING.
Chase fresh lines beyond the boundaries with everything you need stowed safely in the Mission Pro 25L. This dedicated backcountry pack features a clamshell design with a separate pocket for your shovel and probe, plus a main compartment for layers, skins and essential gear. The pack is hydration-ready with an insulated sleeve in the shoulder strap. The 25-liter size features vertical and horizontal board carry as well as diagonal ski carry.
Dakine Mission Pro 25L Backpack Women's Features & Specifications:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Two zippered compartments|Adjustable waist belt
- Vertical snowboard carry
- Fleece lined sunglass and goggle pocket
- Snow tool pocket and organizer
- Stowable 25mm web belt with hip wings
- Dual zippered side pockets
- Large interior mesh pocket
- Rescue whistle on sternum strap
- Hydration / Laptop sleeve fits most 15 laptops
- Deep Lake: 600D Polyester with water repellent finish, bluesign® approved material
- BLACK STONE: 420D Nylon semi dull Nylon ripstop with water repellent finish
- CASCADE CAMO: 420D Nylon Semi dull Nylon ripstop with water repellent finish
- 1525 cubic inches [ 25L ]|
- 21.5 x 13 x 7 [ 55 x 33 x 18cm ]
- 1.9 lbs [ .86kg ]
- Care: If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn't get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.