Dakine Mission Pro 18L Backpack Women's
Availability : In-Stock
A pack with everything you need for lift laps and short missions beyond the gates.
Sized for resort laps and designed with an ergonomic fit for women, the Mission Pro 18L stows your shovel and probe for powder days at the hill. There's room for skins and spare gloves plus a fleece-lined pocket for goggles. It is hydration compatible with an insulated sleeve in the shoulder strap, and it'll carry your board or skis when the boot pack calls your name.
Dakine Mission Pro 18L Backpack Women's Features & Specifications:
- Women's specific fit
- Vertical snowboard carry
- Diagonal ski carry
- DK Impact Spine Protector compatible (sold separately)
- Fleece lined goggle pocket
- Snow tool/shovel pocket
- Padded hipbelt
- Insulated hydro sleeve
- Rescue whistle on sternum strap
- Volume: 18L
- Volume Range: Medium (up to 31L)
- Dimensions: 1098 cubic inches [ 18L ]|18 x 12 x 6.5 [ 51 x 30 x 16cm ]|1.6 lbs. [ .7kg ]
- BLACK STONE: 420D Nylon semi dull Nylon ripstop with water repellent finish
- CASCADE CAMO: 420D Nylon Semi dull Nylon ripstop with water repellent finish
Care Instructions: If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn't get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.