Dakine Leather Scout Gloves Men's
Availability : In-Stock
Classic style with a premium upgrade.
A premium upgrade to a best-selling classic, the Leather Scout Glove brings time-tested durability to the next tier. This gauntlet length glove is purpose-built for outer durability, complimented by a fleece Storm Liner glove for maximum warmth inside. With the liner inserted, it's the glove for especially cold days. Wear it without when it warms up, or even run the liner on its own—with the added perk of touchscreen compatibility. The DWR-treated nylon/poly shell is waterproof and durable, the rugged Rubbertec palm enhances grip and mitigates wear, and the DK Dry™ waterproof insert adds an extra layer of dry assurance that allows moisture to escape while blocking its entry.
Dakine Leather Scout Gloves Men's Features & Specifications:
- INSERT: DK Dry™ waterproof and breathable
- INSULATION: Hi Loft (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester) [ Glove 110 / 230g ] [ Mitt 110 / 280g ]
- PALM: Durable water repellent 100% goat leather
- SHELL: 61% recycled polyester, 39% polyester plain weave with PFC Free DWR
- LINING: 150g Tricot (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: One hand cinch gauntlet
- REMOVABLE STORM LINER GLOVE: Touch screen compatible 280g 4-way stretch fleece (100% polyester)
- FEATURES: Nose wipe thumb panel
- Removable wrist leash
- 61% Recycled Polyester, 39% Polyester
Care Instructions: Dakine leather gloves should be hand washed with light soap and warm water. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.|Dakine recommends treating your leather gloves/mitts with Nikwax to help maintain waterproofing. Nikwax can occasionally alter the color of the leather, so test on a small area before applying to the entire glove. |To apply, spread the Nikwax on the glove, rubbing across all leather areas. For optimal waterproofing, treat every 30 days and after washing.