Dakine Hornet Mitts Toddlers'
Availability : In-Stock
Insulated mitts for small hands
Warm kids ski and ride longer. The Hornet mitts feature high-loft insulation and a durable water-resistant finish for warm, dry hands. A synthetic palm stands up to adventure, and the easy-on ribbed knit cuff helps seal out cold and snow.
Dakine Hornet Mitts Toddlers' Features & Specifications:
- INSULATION: Hi Loft (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester)[ 110 / 280g ]
- PALM: 68% polyester, 32% polyurethane reinforcement patch
- SHELL: 100% polyester with DWR treatment
- LINING: 150g Tricot (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: Pull on knit cuff
- FEATURES: Comfort fit, easy-on, easy-off fleece cuff
- 100% Polyester
Care Instructions: All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.