Dakine Excursion Gore-Tex Short Glove Men's
$129.95 - $130.00
Availability : In-Stock
DEXTERITY, WARMTH AND WEATHER PROTECTION FOR RIDING IN BOUNDS OR OUT.
The Excursion is our workhorse glove that keeps your hands warm and dry, day in and day out at the hill. A stretch-woven exterior and durable leather palm add up to dexterity and a natural-feeling grip for on-the-go adjustments. It features a full GORE-TEX insert with Gore Active technology for maximum breathability and temperature regulation. Primaloft® insulation and a wool fleece lining keep your digits warm.
Dakine Excursion Gore-Tex Short Glove Men's Features & Specifications:
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- INSERT: GORE-TEX + Gore Active technology / Waterproof and breathable (38% nylon, 62% ePTFE)
- INSULATION: PrimaLoft® Gold (55% recycled polyester, 45% polyester) [ Glove 170g ]
- PALM: Durable water repellent 100% goat leather
- SHELL: 4-way stretch soft shell & leather (41% goat leather, 41% nylon, 10% polyester, 8% elastane) with DWR treatment
- LINING: 360g Wool blend (64% wool, 20% polyester, 16% nylon)
- CUFF CLOSURE: Slip on stretch to fit / adjustable hook and loop
- 41% Goat Leather, 41% Polyamide, 10% Polyester, 8% Elastane
- SIZING: S, M, L, XL
- Care: All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.
|SIZE||X-SMALL (7.5)||SMALL (8)||MEDIUM (8.5)||LARGE (9)||X-LARGE (9.5)||XX-LARGE (10)|