Home › brands › dakine › gloves & mittens › mittens › dakine electra mittens women's
Dakine Electra Mittens Women's
$40.00 - $49.95
Availability : In-Stock
MITTEN MINIMALISM MASTERED.
The Electra is a lightweight mitt with spring riding in mind and a slew of features at hand, all packed into a minimalist, form-fitting package. Available in understated or bold colorways and patterns, the DWR-coated Electra is committed to keeping your digits dry on mild days when more mitten is simply unnecessary.
Dakine Electra Mittens Women's Features & Specifications:
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Sublimated graphics|Breathable, 4-way stretch shell|Polyurethane abrasion panel|AX SUEDE rPET synthetic suede palm|Silicone gripper finger and thumb|Touch screen compatible|Microfleece thumb wipe|Polygiene® Odor Control technology|Slip on cuff
- INSULATION: Thinsulate™ 65% Olefin, 35% polyester [ 100g ]
- PALM: Synthetic suede with silicone grip (54% nylon, 38% polyurethane, 8% polyester)
- SHELL: 61% recycled polyester, 39% polyester plain weave with PFC Free DWR
- LINING: 150g Tricot (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: Adjustable hook and loop
- FEATURES: Nose wipe thumb panels
- Touch screen compatible
- 32% Recycled Polyester, 31% Polyester, 17% Polyurethane, 16% Polyamide, 4% Elastane
- SIZING: XS, S, M, L
- Care: All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.
|SIZE||X-SMALL (6)||SMALL (6.5)||MEDIUM (7)||LARGE (7.5)||X-LARGE (8)|