Dakine Cross-X Bike Gloves Men's
$39.95 - $40.00
Availability : In-Stock
Critically padded bike gloves for aggressive riding.
The Cross-X Bike Glove leads the downhill charge with a snug fit and bomber construction, and this season it gets updated TPU and neoprene knuckle protection to keep you from losing the fight against overgrown trails. Reimagined silicone grip reinforcements in key areas and touchscreen compatibility modernize these durable mountain bike gloves. Critical palm padding dampens vibration and offers additional protection, while the moisture-wicking shell keeps hands dry, making this the glove of choice for riding that fine line between calculated control and reckless abandon.
Dakine Cross-X Bike Gloves Men's Features & Specifications:
- Breathable, 4-way stretch twill shell
- AX SUEDE rPET synthetic suede palm
- Silicone gripper fingertip and thumb
- Touch screen compatible
- Microfleece thumb wipe
- Polygiene® Odor Control technology
- Hook and loop closure cuff
- Material: SHELL: 35% POLYESTER, 30% NYLON, 16% NEOPRENE, 11% POLYURETHANE, 8% SPANDEX; PALM: 92% POLYESTER, 8% SPANDEX; FILL: GEL: 85% BUTYLENE, 15% STYRENE