Dakine Blazer Gloves Men's
Availability : In-Stock
A WORKHORSE GLOVE WITH EVERYDAY WEARABILITY.
The Blazer is a hardworking glove with classic lines and essential construction that combine to give it timeless style. The Rubbertec palm adds durability, the gauntlet length cuff lends extended protection, and the DWR-treated poly shell keeps moisture out. Not sure what conditions will be on the mountain? Doesn't matter when you have a do-it-all glove in your bag.
Dakine Blazer Gloves Men's Features & Specifications:
- INSULATION: Hi Loft (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester) [ Glove 170 / 280g ] [ Mitt 230 / 340g ] ]
- PALM: Rubbertec (100% Non-P PVC)
- SHELL: 61% recycled polyester, 39% polyester plain weave with PFC Free DWR
- LINING: 150g Tricot (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: One hand cinch gauntlet
- FEATURES: Removable wrist leash
- 61% Recycled Polyester, 39% Polyester
- SIZING: S, M, L, XL
- Care: All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.
|SIZE||X-SMALL (7.5)||SMALL (8)||MEDIUM (8.5)||LARGE (9)||X-LARGE (9.5)||XX-LARGE (10)|