Dakine Avenger Gore-Tex Mittens Kids'
$48.00 - $60.00
Availability : In-Stock
FULL-GROWN TECH IN A YOUTH MITT.
The Avenger GORE-TEX Mitt utilities top-notch tech to keep small hands happy. Because kids need high-level protection too, the DWR treated shell and GORE-TEX insert keeps moisture from entering from outside while letting it escape from the inside. High-loft synthetic insulation locks warmth in, a one-hand cinch gauntlet makes for easy on and off, and a durable palm is built to last. For kids who play hard, and these gloves can keep up.
Dakine Avenger Gore-Tex Mittens Kids' Features & Specifications:
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- INSERT: GORE-TEX Waterproof and breathable
- INSULATION: Hi Loft (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester) [ Glove 110 / 220g ] [ Mitt 110 / 280g ]
- PALM: 100% Polyurethane
- SHELL: 55% Recycled polyester, 45% polyester with PFC Free DWR
- LINING: 150g Tricot (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: One hand cinch gauntlet
- FEATURES: Heat pocket
- 55% Recycled Polyester, 45% Polyester
- K/S [ 4-6yrs ]
- K/M [ 6-8yrs ]
- K/L [ 8-10yrs ]
- K/XL [ 10-12yrs ]
- Care: All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.
|SIZE||SMALL (4)||MEDIUM (4.5)||LARGE (5.5)||X-LARGE (6)|
|AGE||4-6 YRS||6-8 YRS||8-10 YRS||10-12 YRS|