Home › brands › dakine › gloves & mittens › gloves › dakine alero gloves kids'
Dakine Alero Gloves Kids'
Availability : In-Stock
Dakine Alero Gloves Kids' Features & Specifications:
- INSERT: DK Dry (100% polyurethane)
- INSULATION: Hi Loft (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester) [Glove 110g / 280g], [Mitt 110g / 340g]
- PALM: 100% Polyurethane
- SHELL: 61% Recycled polyester, 39% polyester plain weave with PFC Free DWR treatment
- LINING: 150g tricot (100% Polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: Slip on
- FEATURES: Internal heat pocket
- Chenille fleece cuff trim
- Dimensions: K/S [ 4-6yrs ], K/M [ 6-8yrs ], K/L [ 8-10yrs ], K/XL [ 10-12yrs ]
- 39% Recycled Polyester, 39% Polyester, 22% Polyurethane
Care Instructions: All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.