Dakine 96 Heli Pack 16L Backpack Men's
$100.00 - $114.95
Availability : In-Stock
LIKE THE ORIGINAL, BUT BETTER.
In 1996, Dakine delivered a design that shaped how we carry gear in the backcountry—a low-volume pack with vertical board carry, diagonal ski carry, and an ice-axe loop was the first of its kind. A quarter-century later, the 96 Heli Pack injects modern materials and technology into a sleek pack with a retro look. Snow tool sleeves in the main compartment keep your shovel and probe at the ready, a large fleece-lined goggle pocket ensures lenses are scratch-free, and an internal sleeve neatly holds a hydration bladder or a laptop, depending on the day.
Dakine 96 Heli Pack 16L Backpack Men's Features & Specifications:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Interior zippered pocket
- Adjustable cross body shoulder strap
- 100% recycled HD nylon material
- Atilon foam and fleece lining provides protection
- Front and lid zippered access
- Customizable dividers
- Removable shoulder strap
- Side and top carry handles
- Attachment loops for integration with Poacher series packs
- BLACK: 100% Recycled HD Nylon
- Molten Lava: 600D Polyester with water repellent finish, bluesign® approved material
- 840 cubic inches [14L]
- 14.5 x 10.5 x 6 [ 37 x 26 x 15cm ]
- 1.35 lbs [.6kg]
- Care: If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn't get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.