Carhartt Loose Fit Firm Duck Double-Front Utility Work Pants Men's
Availability : In-Stock
Hard work in, hard work out. Behind every pair of these pants are 61 pairs of hands that cut, sew, hem, and triple-stitch the 28 pieces that form the classic B01. So before they even show up on the jobsite, they've already lived through several shifts of hard work. These men's dungarees have changed very little since they were introduced in 1939. Rugged design featuring heavy-hauling back pockets and a double layer at the knees. Our heavyweight firm-hand duck is the most durable canvas out there. Like any classic, it only gets better with time.
Carhartt Loose Fit Firm Duck Double-Front Utility Work Pants Men's Features & Specifications:
- FIT: Loose
- 12-ounce, firm-hand, 100% cotton ringspun duck canvas
- Our roomiest cut with a generous fit through the seat and thigh and a straight leg opening
- Double-layer knees with openings for adding knee pads and cleaning out debris
- Heavy-hauling reinforced back pockets for hand tools and more
- Multiple tool and utility pockets with left-leg hammer loop
- Model No. B01-M
- Made in the USA of US and imported parts
- Compatible with the Carhartt Knee Pad
- Material: A heavyweight cotton ringspun duck canvas.
- Exterior: 12-ounce, 100% cotton ringspun duck canvas
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold gentle cycle with mild detergent. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low remove promptly. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
|RECOMMENDED SIZE||WAIST||HIP (SEAT)|
|INSEAM MEASUREMENT||YOU SHOULD ORDER THIS SIZES|
|27 - 28||28|
|29 - 30||30|
|31 - 32||32|
|33 - 34||34|
|35 - 36||36|
How to Measure
Note: For best results measure over your undergarments. Use a cloth measuring tape.
Natural Waist: Bend side to side and find the natural bend in your body; this is your natural waist. Note: It may not be the smallest point.
Hip/Seat: Measure the fullest point between your natural waist and crotch.
Inseam: Measure from your crotch down to the desired length on body. You may also measure pants that you currently own and like. Lay the garment flat and smooth out. Measure on the front from the crotch point along the seam to the hem for the inseam length.