Capita Navigator Snowboard 2023
Availability : In-Stock
Riding powder is like hiking into a backcountry camping trip. Once you're past the trailhead, if you have the right gear, there's nothing better. If you have the wrong stuff, there's nothing worse. The Navigator is your fire starter; it is your compass that never fails. It is essential to the experience.
For 2022, this powder annihilating series has been upgraded with a lightweight and versatile P2 Superlight Core™, a new Powder Drive™ base, and is now offered in two new sizes—143 and 167. The Navigator returns with its proven inlaid cork dampeners die-cut into custom-modified forward sections to dampen vibrations common with oversized powder shapes. Retaining a Parabolic sidecut and sinking tapered tail to swim through the soft stuff, the wide-frame rockered nose naturally floats above deep snow. The resulting shape transforms tiring powder days into emotionally fulfilling, epic level experiences.
Capita Navigator Snowboard 2023 Features & Specifications:
- Rider Type: ALL-MOUNTAIN + POWDER - THE POWDER ANNIHILATOR
- Flex: DIRECTIONAL - 5.5/10
- Camber Type: ALPINE V1 PROFILE - The ALPINE V1 Profile design features mid-body camber with a flat tail and a reverse cambered nose. This allows for tons of pop and stability on hard pack while increasing float and landing power, improving the rider’s performance in deep snow. The camber runs longer in the tail—providing extra power for the ascent or for larger riders drawn to a dedicated wide series.
- Additives: 2 x INLAID CORK DAMPENERS + 2 x 30 mm CARBON FIBER BEAMS
- NEW! P2 SUPERLIGHT CORE™: Extremely lightweight and versatile core combined with high impact resistance and maximum pop.
- INLAID CORK DAMPENERS: Reduces chatter on the nose to help you blast through pow and choppy snow at high speed with increased confidence.
- CARBON FIBER BEAMS: Increases power and response while remaining ultralight.
- SPECIAL BLEND FIBERGLASS + MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN:
Biax/Biax HOLYSHEET™ has higher glass to weight ratio than normal fiberglass.
Impregnated high performance plant based MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN for the most powerful and dynamic ride.
- NEW! POWDER DRIVE™ BASE: Dynamic and durable, easy to maintain and reliable, this base material is electric through the trees and fast over the flats. Exclusively formulated for the wide chassis of the Spring Break powder division these bases were made with the powder lifestyle in mind.
- Multitech™ Level 4 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen + PAM16000™ Topsheet w/ Metallic Underlay
- Multitech™ Silkscreen + Die-cut Base
- PLT Topsheet Technology™
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts
|WAIST||NOSE/TAIL||TAPER (MM)||SIDECUT||MAX STANCE
|NEW! 143||1077||24.0||28.4 / 27.7||7.0||7.1 / 6.0 / 7.1||56.5 / 22.2||80-130 / 36-58|
|147||1110||24.1||28.7 / 27.8||8.8||7.3 / 6.2 / 7.3||58.8 / 23.2||90-140 / 40-63|
|151||1140||24.5||29.3 / 28.3||9.8||7.5 / 6.4 / 7.5||61.3 / 24.2||110-160 / 59-73|
|155||1182||25.2||30.1 / 29.0||11.6||8.0 / 6.8 / 8.0||61.3 / 24.2||130-190 / 59-86|
|158||1195||25.6||30.5 / 29.3||11.8||8.1 / 7.0 / 8.1||63.9 / 25.2||150-200 / 68-90|
|161||1222||26.0||31.0 / 29.7||12.9||8.3 / 7.2 / 8.3||63.9 / 25.2||160-210 / 72-95|
|164||1238||26.4||31.5 / 30.1||13.9||8.5 / 7.4 / 8.5||66.4 / 26.2||170-220+ / 77-100|
|NEW! 167||1249||26.8||32.2 / 30.7||14.9||8.7 / 7.6 / 8.7||66.4 / 26.1||180-230+ / 81-104+|