Burton Highline BOA Snowboard Boots Men's 2015-2016
Up to 15% OFF
Up to 15% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
The Burton Highline BOA boot is new for the 2015 season and it gives you Burton's fit/feel with traditional BOA for those that are really into BOA. I'm more into speed lace over BOA but Burton has done a good job with their BOA boots. Also Mary and Kristi like their BOA and it does have its merits for sure.
Burton Highline BOA Snowboard Boots Men's 2015-2016 Features:
- Flex: Pretty mellow forgiving flex that isn't at all twitchy.
- Turn Initiation: Very mellow edge to edge so it's forgiving for a beginner rider. It's not really a boot for a rider looking to really rail some turns but it's more than fine for learning in the park.
- Comfort: BOA or Lace or Speed lace Burton makes comfortable boots.
- Heel Hold: You sacrifice a lot of adjust-ability but it does wrap around your heel very well and prevent heel lift.
- Adjustability: None. The BOA tightens the same from top to bottom.
- Flex Retention: You know Burton has some really good tech to retain it's flex but it's not in this boot. It's got their entry-level liner and a shell that has a little but not a lot of ankle articulation.
- Shock Absorption: Pretty decent shock absorption.
- Traction: This single mold EVA foam isn't that great on hard to icy snow and I'd like to see more rubber going on here.
- Footprint: All Burton boots are very reduced and lead the industry with reduced footprints that reduce heel and toe drag.
- On & Off Ease: Like all BOA boots it's a little slow tightening it up but taking it off is very easy.