Arbor Tyler Warren Shaper 29 Inch Complete Longboard
Availability : In-Stock
L: 29.00” W: 9.875” WB: 15.50”
The Tyler Warren is based on Tyler's Soap shape, and designed to be a fast, loose, agile down the line, tighter carving skateboard..
Tyler Warren is known for his wide range of fast, responsive, out-of-the box shapes. Tyler is a bit of a prodigy, who has been shaping since he was 14, developing a process over time that draws on a diverse range of influences, years as a sponsored free surfer, and training as an artist..
MATERIALS & COMPONENTS
- 7 Ply Sustainable Canadian Maple
- Wood material comes from sustainable sources of supply
- Wood by-product is reclaimed for use in other products
- Carver C7 / C2.4 6.5"
- Arbor Easyrider Series - Cannon
- Sharp Lipped wheels for driving down the line
- Intended for slashing urban barrels
- Size: 65.0mm // Durometer: 78A
- Contact Patch: 51.0mm // Offset: 3.5mm
- Momentum Core: Dampens bumpy rides
- Venice Formula: Soft and grippy
- ABEC 7 Bearings with Spacers
- 3/16" Carver Padded Risers (Double)
- Recycled Glass Re-Grit
ARBOR CERTIFIED COMPLETES
Certified Arbor Completes are fully assembled skateboards built using select, high-end components that complement the performance and geometry of each of Arbor's shapes. Each package takes into consideration: the angle, geometry, and size of the trucks; the size, shape, and diameter of the wheels, the hardness and rebound of the bushings; the placement of wheel wells; and all aspects of shape. When buying an Arbor, look for the symbol, and insist that your complete comes with components approved by Arbor Skateboards.